inicio

segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2011

So...

maybe I’ve wasted to much time doing the opposite, but I hope now I can focus on myself, care about myself, and wast time only with me, cause I realized that nobody will give me back not a half of the love and time I spend on them. And please don’t think that I’m interested on rewards about what I do. I don’t kown but it’s really bad having this expecatations. I’ll just keep talking with myself and overthinking conversations and things I wish we had. If at some point you realize that some is different please, don’t put all the blame on me. But, people usually don’t care SO… that’s just me talking to myself things I’d like to say to you, but I know it would be just another wast of time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
Images by Freepik